Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wrapping Things Up!

Well I'm on the countdown now. I'm still waiting for my WREB results but everything else seems to be falling into place. I still need 3 pano's, 10 PA's, a 1A, 1 quad of a Class III and 4 quads of a Class IV...oh and 6 PE's. I guess I better get going on those!!

Today I had my dad come in for a FMX. It went really well and I didn't have any re-takes so I was pretty happy about that (and I think my dad was too). This afternoon I had a recall patient that counts for 4 quads of a Class IV!!! I think I have everything that I have left to do scheduled into the next 2 weeks of clinic. I'm so excited to be done and I can't believe that graduation is this close! One more time at the VA and 2 more clinics at Weber and I'll be done with patients for a while (at least until I get my license).

No comments:

Post a Comment