Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So Close.....

I only have 2 more clinic days, one at Weber and the other at the VA.  I still need to do 5 PE's, 3 Pano's, 1 quad of a Class 3 and 4 quads of a Class 4. YIKES!!!  I was supposed to see one of my Class 4 patients yesterday morning but they cancelled so I ended up having my brother come up for x-rays and he brought my son with him cause I still needed a 1A.  That patient is supposed to be coming next week so I really hope that he does or I won't get my requirements. Maybe I'll get lucky and find something at the VA tomorrow, but that never happens! My other Class 4 patient is coming next week also, but he's really dependable so I know I'll get those 2 quads for sure.

I finished up my PA's yesterday so that was a relief.  I thought I was going to have an easy appointment with my son because he's been to the dentist before and he did pretty good. I think it's better to have someone else clean his teeth but I didn't have any other options because I still needed to see a child. I basically flossed his teeth and brushed his teeth with his new toothbrush and still had to pay $28. What a rip-off!!....but at least I got my requirements done. 

Emily and I did a few PE's on each other in the morning since our patients weren't there yet. It was a pretty good day, but now I'm just worried about getting all my Class 4's done. Only one more week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment