Friday, April 8, 2011

It's about time

Yesterday at the VA I ws able to get quite the variety of quads. In the mornind I had 2 quads of a Class V (which really should have been at least a Class II), and then 4 quads of a Class 1B. In the afternoon I thought I was going to get one quad of a Class III because my patient had moderate bone loss and was coming for SCRP, but he only had 7 teeth. He ended up not coming so I saw a different patient that turned out to be 3 quads of a Class IV and 1 quad of a Class II. I had to handscale everywhere and it took forever!!...That calculus was like cement!!! My patient was like 85 years old and had pretty severe Alzheimer's. He couldn't remember where he was and I had to keep asking him to open his mouth and explain what I was doing. It was really sad!! I was also able to do a Pano and 2 PE's today so that is going to make my life next week a little bit easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment