Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Day

Today was a pretty good day for me. I didn't have a morning patient but I ended up seeing one anyways. Ashley's patients girlfriend was there with him and she wanted a cleaning so I started working on her. I got through the OD and I scaled the UL quad. We got a late start and she had to leave early so I was pretty excited to get that far. She was 3 quads of a Class 2 and 1 of a Class 3 so I did the Class 3 quad first since I'm way over on my 2/5's. It turns out that Ashley's patient is going to count as a Class 4 so I'm going to see him in a couple weeks and clean 3 quads and Ashley is going to finish up the girlfriend. Kristen also gave me a Class 3/4 patient and he's coming next week. YAY!! I might actually get my Class 4 requirements done!!!!

My cousin was my afternoon patient and it went really well. He has full braces but it wasn't nearly as bad as my last patient with braces. He had pretty good homecare and it wasn't too bad flossing either. He was just a 1B, but I was pretty excited that I didn't miss anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment